Juni 05, 2012

All Lawn Fawn...even Christmas in June

I was busy using my Lawn Fawn stamps and this is what I came up with. How do you like the pearl on the flower?



And here is Christmas in June! I think this is the earliest Christmas card I´ve ever made :D The milk glass and the bulbs are covered with Glossy Accents. I think the little fireguy on the log is my favorite stamp ever.


 I was inspired by all the pretty 4th of July cards that are popping up now. Love the colors!
 We go together retro.
How fun is this one!? It looks like mother toaster is taking the toasties for a walk in the sun.
The family is popped up on 3d foam.

Can´t wait to get my new stamps that are on the way!

Have a great day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for looking! Leaving me some ♥ is highly appreciated! Thank you!