Juli 29, 2013

I can't wait...

Hello, I just wanted to share my excitement for the new Lawn Fawn release.
Did you see all the adorable new Lawn Fawn sets, sequins, paper and dies that come out soon!? I really can't wait for this awesome release. I just put a few of the new items in my pictures...there is MORE! I love the "Into the Woods" paper pack. And the leaves dies are so amazingly cute. One of my favorite stamps is the cute fawn.
Here are some of the Christmas/winter goodies. Look at the park bench! How sweet is this?! I can see some critters sitting on there comfy. 


There is even a Christmas tree that can be decorated! So sweet!


Really can't wait for the release!


1 Kommentar:

  1. This is an amazing release. I think that I need it all!!
    Have a great day, Lenny!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for looking! Leaving me some ♥ is highly appreciated! Thank you!